Thursday, August 27, 2009

Thank You to my 10,000 RSS Subscribers

As I logged into Feedburner today, I realised Khikhicuoi.Us has reached an awesome milestone - we now have 10,000 RSS subscribers!

So today I wanted to extend a great big THANK YOU to everyone who subscribes to this site! I'm awed that 10,000 of you enjoy reading my Blogger posts enough to read my updates in your feed readers and by email subscription. This truly makes my blogging ventures worthwhile :)

For those of you who may read on occasion, who have bookmarked Khikhicuoi for future reference or have simply stumbled upon this post, why not join the other 10,000 subscribers and also receive regular updates on the latest AV movies, galleries, news,...? Just click the subscription button below and choose how you would like to subscribe - I promise it will take only a few moments of your time.

Once again, thank you all for subscribing to Khikhicuoi.Us, for leaving comments, sending AV movies, galleries, news,..., and for your engagement in improving the Khikhicuoi network!

No comments:

Post a Comment